Del.icio.us will be very helpful and a lot of fun. The YouTube tutorial presenters spoke like professional trainers, which was very soothing on this snowy afternoon. I looked at several, and found my interest growing as I went along. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x66lV7GOcNU&feature=related ;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyAEn2cwaJ8
Registering and getting started were effortless. I found 2 or 3 sites to bookmark and save. I was both pleased and discomfitted to see that the tags that came to my mind were very nearly the same as those used by others. But that's the point, isn't it? I imported my Explorer Favorites. I wish I had found Del.icio.us three weeks ago. My tech person gave me a new cpu recently, but we forgot to export my Favorites before we switched.
My sister-in-law mentioned Del.icio.us when I announced my blog last month. So I shall tell her to look for my tags.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi there InfoFlo (hilarious online name BTW),
Just have time for a quick note and a quick browse through the blog. Neat-o and thanks for the vague references to me! Ha ha!
Here's another Thing That's Interesting: Addthis.com. You can add widgets to your webpage for easy bookmarking (including on delicious) and for easy RSS feed adding.
I'll write a real email later.
Have a great day!
B
Post a Comment